Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tuna steak with miso ginger sauce recipe. You can cook easy tuna steak with miso ginger sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of Tuna steaks defrosted and pat dry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter melted.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of yellow miso paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 4 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed.
Steps to make Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce:
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tuna steaks inside the fryer basket. Brush the melted butter onto the fish and season with salt and pepper. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes until internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C)..
- In the meantime, use a sauce pan to saute garlic and grated ginger in olive oil. Stir constantly. When fragrant, add the rest of the ingredients, stir constantly until the sauce thickened slightly..
- When done, drizzle the sauce over tuna steaks, and sprinkle some chopped green onion to serve if desired..
If you find this Easy Tuna Steak with Miso Ginger Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.