Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe. To make garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- Use 2 lb of Salad shrimp.
- Use 4 clove of Garlic freshly pressed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper ground.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- You need 1/2 medium of White onion diced (optional).
- Provide 20 of Soft taco tortillas.
- Provide 28 oz of Green sauce/salsa verde.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- Take 2 large of Tomato diced.
- Use 1 cup of Green onion diced.
- You need 4 oz of Black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream (optional but recommended).
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- This recipe serves 8 people. You can reduce all ingredients by half to serve 4-5 people. Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute shrimp, pepper, garlic (and optional white onion) in a large skillet over medium/high heat about 7 minutes. Drain juice. Add 7 ounces of the green sauce, 2 tbsp butter/margarine and reduce heat to low. Cover. Stirring occasionally..
- Separate tortillas and run each tortilla under tap water, both sides, then place all tortillas in a ziplock bag. Do not seal bag. Place bag in microwave and *defrost* at 1 pound setting for 2 minutes, flipping bag over after 1 minute. Check tortillas for softness. If they will not roll easy, defrost for additional time. Remove shrimp from heat..
- Grease 2 medium baking pans with the last of the butter/margarine so enchiladas don't stick. Spoon 4 tbsp or more of shrimp mix into each tortilla, sprinkle lightly with grated cheese, roll and place crease side down in baking pan. Repeat until pans are full..
- Smother top of enchiladas with green sauce, cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Allow to cool, uncovered, for 7 minutes. Add sour cream and enjoy!.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.