Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe. To make homemade tortillas (with all-purpose flour) you only need 4 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour):
- Provide 200 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 110 ml of Boiling water.
Steps to make Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour):
- Combine the all-purpose flour, olive oil and salt in a bowl. Pour in the boiling water..
- Stir with a rubber spatula. Once it's cool enough to handle with your hands, bring the dough together and knead it on a working surface..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll them out as thinly as possible..
- Heat a skillet without any oil, and pan-fry both sides of the dough over medium heat. Please note that if you cook over low heat, they will turn out crunchy and hard..
- Serve them on the dinner table along with your favorite fillings. Wrap them up and enjoy..
- These tortillas have parsley in them. To make two types from the original recipe, knead the dough first, divide the dough into two equal portions, then add 2 teaspoons of parsley to one portion of the dough..
- Smaller sized tortillas are great also..
- Wrap some feta cheese, tomatoes, and spinach..
- Wrap some chili beans and vegetables..
- You can enjoy them with a variety of fillings..
- Wraps (Bake the filled tortillas in the oven) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143184-wraps-with-homemade-tortillas.
- Serve them up with falafel (chickpea croquettes.
- Or, with some Turkish eggplant salad.
- They also go perfectly with simmered dishes..
- Serve them on an elegant appetizer plate..
- They are perfect for parties, too. Prepare many different kinds of fillings..
- Wrap the ingredients and enjoy..
- Have a tortilla party with homemade taco meat and salsa sauce..
- Wrap whatever you like..
- Make small tortillas and turn them into finger food..
- I prepared tortillas with herbs kneaded into the dough, then wrapped up tuna and corn salad and had them for brunch..
- Here's an appetizer with Turkish hummus andgruene sosse..
- These pretty yellow tortillas are made by substituting half the flour with cornmeal..
If you find this Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.