Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frosted sugar cookie bars recipe. You can have frosted sugar cookie bars using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars:
- Take of Cookie Bars :.
- You need 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get of Frosting :.
- Get 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp. of cream (or milk).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take of Sprinkles (optional for decoration).
Instructions to make Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough of an overhang to easily luft out the finished bars. Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt until thoroughly combined. Set it aside..
- Using either a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer, beat the butter on med-high speed until creamy, 1-2 minutes. Then beat in the sugar for 1 minute, until fluffy. Beat in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined. Scrape down the sides as needed..
- On low speed, add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined. The dough will be thick and sticky..
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to lightly brown. The center will still look very soft..
- Place the baking pan on a wire rack and let it cool completely. Once cool, lift out with the parchment paper and frost..
- For the frosting, in a medium bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the butter until creamy, 1-2 minutes. Then add the rest of the frosting ingredients and mix until combined. You can add more cream if you'd like a thinner frosting. Frost the cookie bars before slicing them. You can also decorate with sprinkles after frosting if you'd like to. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them..
- Store these in an airtight container for 3 or so days. Don't stack them, as the frosting will not harden and set much..
If you find this Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.