Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. You can have nacho cheese dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Take 1 of shallot, grated.
- You need of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- Use 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- Take 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Use 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Use 1 can of rotel.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- Use of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Use 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Take of lettuce.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Provide of onions.
- You need of Pico de gallo.
- Use of guacamole.
- Take of sour cream.
Steps to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
If you find this Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.