Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast and potatoes recipe. To make crock pot roast and potatoes you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- Get 1 of large yellow onion.
- You need 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- You need of Black pepper.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
If you find this Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.