Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick roast potatoes recipe. To make quick roast potatoes you need 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick roast potatoes:
- Get 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of oil (I prefer olive, but sunflower is fine too).
- Use a few pinches of salt.
Steps to make Quick roast potatoes:
- Put a pan of water on a high heat. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes..
- Put the potatoes in the pan, cover and boil for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the potato pieces.
- When done, put some oil in the oven tray and put it in a pre-heated oven at 250º. Drain the pan and cut the potatoes into smaller pieces.
- Put them back in the pan, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Cover the pan again and shake like mad. Up, down and sideways!!!.
- Get the oven tray out and empty the shaken potatoes into it. The oil will be very hot so be careful not to burn yourself..
- Move the potatoes around a bit so they are coated in the oil and the curvy bit is touching the pan (to avoid sticking).
- Put back in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes, until they look like this –>.
If you find this Quick roast potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.