Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer recipe. You can cook chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer:
- Provide of Enough potatoes for everyone, parboiled & cooled.
- You need 300 g of chicken breast, sliced.
- You need of Sprinkle of cornflour.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 200 g of mushrooms (I used frozen porcini).
- Prepare Half of a can of beer.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer:
- Get your potatoes ready. Toss chicken in cornflour.
- Fry potatoes in olive oil for about 5-6 mins on medium heat until they crisp up. Add mushrooms and onions. Continue cooking for another 4-5 mins..
- Add chicken and brown. At this point add the beer. Let it evaporate.
- Stir and cook for another 6-8 mins until chicken cooked and sauce is creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkle of oregano, enjoy :).
If you find this Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.