Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom pot pie with sautéed potatoes recipe. You can cook chicken and mushroom pot pie with sautéed potatoes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes:
- Prepare of Pot pie.
- Prepare of puff pastry.
- You need of egg, beaten.
- You need of flour.
- You need of cooked chicken chunks.
- Prepare of large mushrooms.
- Take of peas.
- Use of white wine.
- Provide of English mustard.
- Use of chicken stock cube.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Take of an onion, finely duced.
- You need of Sautéed Potatoes.
- Get of large potatoes.
- Get of butter.
- Get of rosemary.
- You need of garlic.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes:
- Roll out the puff pastry: mark the outline of the pot on the rolled pastry (1/2 cm thick) and cut about a centimetre outwards from the mark you made the with the pot. Flour generously and set aside..
- Add the mushrooms and onion to a pot and cook until the mushrooms have shrunk. Add in tomato paste, flour, white wine, mustard and the stock cube..
- Once everything is evenly coated, add in the chopped chicken and top up until everything is submerged with boiling water. This is the filling. You will want to reduce it enough so that it doesn't make the pastry soggy, but also so it's not dry..
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Add in the peas and salt and pepper to taste. Fill up each pot evenly and then place the pastry on top, wrapping it around the sides. Cut a small slit in the top. Brush on the beaten egg as an egg wash..
- Cook for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes. Strain them once done and place on a chopping board. Salt thoroughly..
- Cube the potatoes and add into a pan with 1 tbsp of the butter, which should be very hot..
- Give it a mix a bit to stop burning, and, once it has gotten a bit crispy on all edges, add in the rest of the butter, garlic and rosemary. Baste the potatoes with the hot herby butter..
- Take the pots out of the oven and place onto a plate. Add the sautéed potatoes and a dollop of mustard. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie with Sautéed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.