Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Blueberry Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry cobbler recipe. To make blueberry cobbler you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cobbler:
- Take of Biscuit Topping.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use of Filling.
- Take 4 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 cup of cold water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Blueberry Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large saucepan combine berries, sugar and cinnamon. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Combine the cornstarch and water in a jar and shake until smooth; add to berries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick. Pour into a buttered 8×8 dish. Dot with butter..
- To make topping, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter or 2 knives, resembling coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just until flour is incorporated. Drop by tablespoons onto hot berry mixture..
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream..
If you find this Blueberry Cobbler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.