Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup recipe. You can have ‘nikomi’ simmered udon soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- Use of servings Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended.
- Use of Shiitake.
- Use of Chickuwa (Fish Sausages) OR/AND 4 Fish Balls.
- Use of Bok Choy OR other Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Prepare of Spring Onions.
- Get of Eggs.
- You need of *Note: The above ingredients are suggestions. You can add Chicken, other Asian Mushrooms, Tofu, and etc.
- Take of <Soup>.
- You need of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- You need of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Mirin.
Instructions to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup:
- If you use Frozen Udon, place in a heat-proof bowl, pour over boiling hot water and loosen the noodles, then drain..
- Heat all the soup ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Today I used a clay pot called ‘Donabe’ in Japanese..
- Add Udon Noodles and other ingredients, and bring to the simmer. Eggs can be added at the end of the cooking process. When Udon Noodles are soft and vegetables are cooked, it is ready to enjoy..
- *Note: Cold Eggs straight from the fridge takes time to be cooked. Crack an Egg into a small cup and microwave at medium power about 500-600W for 30 seconds, then place it in the soup. And repeat with another Egg. This way Eggs can be cooked quickly in the soup..
If you find this ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.