Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to earl grey tea pound cake recipe. You can have earl grey tea pound cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake:
- Get of butter, softened.
- Get of sugar(original :200g).
- Take of eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare of orange zest.
- Provide of vanilla.
- Prepare of sifted flour.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Provide of whole milk.
- Provide of Earl Gray tea bags.
Steps to make Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) degrees. Spray Bundt pan with baking spray and distribute well with a pastry brush. (If using Nordicware). I use the mini silicone bundt so that it’s not necessary to spray. This recipe is made for 1 mini bundt pan and 2 small pans like I did. You can use normal bundt pan (10 cups capacity or loaf pan by double the recipe).
- Mix orange zest with sugar to kick up the flavor for 10 minutes..
- Warm ½ cup of milk in a sauce pan. Add 3 Earl Gray tea bags. Allow it to steep for 5-7 minutes. Discard bags and allow milk to cool..
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside..
- Cream together butter and sugar until very light and fluffy. Add the eggs to the butter mixture, 1 by 1. Then add the flour mixture to the batter in thirds, alternating with the Earl Gray mixture. just until combined, being careful not to over mix! (or your cake will be tough)..
- Using small ice scoop to pour in molds. Tap the molds to release air bubbles..
- Bake 20 mins until a toothpick comes out clean. Once cooled, reverse molds and cakes onto a cooling rack. Dust with powdered sugar..
- Served with Earl Grey Tea!.
If you find this Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.