Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To cook green thai prawn curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Provide of Prawns , deshelled.
- Provide of Peas , slightly boiled.
- You need of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Use of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Basil , dried.
- Provide of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.