Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe. You can cook grilled eggplants in thai curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Prepare of Ingredients for red curry paste.
- Provide 10 of whole dry kashmiri red chilles, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained.
- Get 3/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped lemon grass (hare chai ki patti).
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander (dhania) seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Take 1 tbsp of roughly chopped ginger (adrak).
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Use 2 tsp of roughly chopped garlic (lehsun).
- Provide 2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Ingredients for grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide 2-3 of eggplants.
- Use 1 bowl of red curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil/ or any other vegetable oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
Steps to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Method for thai curry.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it into a smooth paste using ¼ cup of water. Use as required or store refrigerated..
- Cut and wash eggplants in round and thin shape. Marinate them in curd, haldi powder and salt for at least 1/2 hr. Now take a grilling try and spread some olive oil in it..
- Now place that marinated eggplants in it. Now spread red curry paste to it. cover the eggplants evenly..
- Put a thick layer on it. Now great some mozzarella cheese on it and grill it for 10-12 mins. Your Grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste is ready to serve. I have grilled it in micro grill combo.
If you find this Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.