Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry recipe. To cook thai red chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts, meat cut into about 2.5 cm cubes or strips.
- Use 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Get 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use handful of green beans, trimmed.
- Provide 1 of smaill tin bamboo shoots.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper.
- Get 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Use 2-3 of fresh red chilies, finely sliced (optional).
- Get of To serve.
- Take of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Steps to make Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple of tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the red curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken cubes/strips and stir until coated in the curry paste..
- Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering..
- Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see beautiful red oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add the green beans, bamboo shoot, red pepper and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves and chopped chilies at the last minute and stir well..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice and ENJOY!.
If you find this Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.