Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken curry you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get 250-300 gm of boneless Chicken cut into bite sized pieces.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut oil/ olive oil.
- Get 1 of small Onion finely chopped.
- Get 2-3 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Use 1 cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped Spinach leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of brown Sugar optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Curry powder- To grind.
- Use 4.5 teaspoon of roasted Coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom seeds.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground Ginger.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of roasted Cloves.
- Take 1.5 teaspoon of roasted Cumin seeds.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Blend all ingredients mentioned under curry powder section to fine powder. Store in airtight container.
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger, garlic and onions. Saute until onions are tender.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add coconut milk, carrots, salt, 2 tbsp curry powder and pepper. Mix well. Any excess curry powder to be used for future use.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until gravy starts thickening.
- Add spinach leaves. Cook until it starts wilting.
- Add lemon juice and sugar. Mix well. Check for seasoning.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.