Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. You can have chicken and vegetable red thai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 50 grams of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1 of sweet potato diced.
- Provide 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Get 6 of mushrooms quartered.
- Take 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Use 1 of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Instructions to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.