Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg thai green curry with bokchoy recipe. To cook veg thai green curry with bokchoy you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy:
- Provide one bunch of bok choy of.
- Use 3 numbers of portobello mushroom of.
- Get 1 of potato diced into small.
- Provide 1 tsp of soy sauce light.
- You need 1.5 cups of coconut milk of.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Green curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlicchopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander of powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cummin of powder.
- Use 1 of onionchopped.
- Get 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander leaves of.
- Provide 4 of green chillies deseeded green.
Steps to make Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy:
- Make a paste from the ingredients mentioned under the green curry paste..
- Saute the mushrooms and potato in oil..
- Add the paste to it. Then add the soy sauce. Stir it and add the coconut milk..
- When the mixture comes to a boil add the bok choy leaves..
- Add salt as requied and cook until the leaves are wilted off..
- Serve hot with cooked jasmine rice..
If you find this Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.