Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade thai red panang curry paste recipe. To cook homemade thai red panang curry paste you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Provide 5-6 of big dry red chillies (copped).
- You need 5-6 of fresh red chillies (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of thai shrimp paste.
- You need 5-6 clove of garlic.
- Use 5 of small shallots.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh Coriander roots (finely chopped) – you can use powder version or stalk.
- Take 1 tbsp of galangal (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of lemongrass (finely chopped, use only 2/3 of it start from the root).
- Take 1 tsp of Kaffir lime peel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white or black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cashew nuts.
Steps to make Homemade Thai red panang curry paste:
- Cut dry chilli into big pieces and soak in warm water for about 15-20. Drain the water off.
- Pound fresh chilli, garlic, shallots, dry chilli together and add some salt to help the paste combine in a pastel and mortar. Then add lemongrass, galangal and pound them in until it form a rough paste. Transfer to a food processor or blender and add the rest of the ingredient. Blitz the ingredients until it form a thick paste..
- Store it in the clean jar or put in the ice cube and freeze them. You can keep it in the fridge for 3 months or freeze for a year..
If you find this Homemade Thai red panang curry paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.