Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Chicken Croquettes modified from Diana Rattray's recipe on southernfood.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken Croquettes modified from Diana Rattray's recipe on southernfood.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. Quite literally, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just dine appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the right food could make us well and thus superfoods have become a part of many individuals’s diets. So what constitutes being superfood. Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good as well as the bad. Inferior foods have empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy as well as antioxidants to help you decrease illness and disease. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Superfoods even have another health quality in how they supercharge your immunity. Your immune system is significant in keeping you healthy and garlic can be an case of a superfood that can help. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered by garlic. Garlic may be troublesome in case you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As mentioned above, water is very vital for the body (after all, the bulk of your body is made of water) however from time to time it may be difficult to take in huge volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink since it has polyphenols. Green tea can also stop new blood vessels from increasing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken croquettes modified from diana rattray's recipe on southernfood.com recipe. You can have oven baked chicken croquettes modified from diana rattray's recipe on southernfood.com using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Chicken Croquettes modified from Diana Rattray's recipe on southernfood.com:
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Use 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 lb of cooked chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I use mozzarella).
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken Croquettes modified from Diana Rattray's recipe on southernfood.com:
- Poach Chicken. Place chicken in in a pan just large enough for chicken to fit in single layer. Cover with water and season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil then reduce heat so water barley bubbles. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cover for another 10 – 15 minutes..
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1/2 of the butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes without browning. Gradually whisk in milk and broth; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. Remove from heat; let cool 5 to 10 minutes..
- In large bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup bread crumbs, parsley, salt and eggs. Mix well. Pour in sauce, blend well. Cover and chill for about 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs in a shallow dish..
- Shape chicken croquettes mixture into 2 1/2-inch balls, then roll to form oval shapes; makes about 8. Roll shaped croquettes in bread crumb mixture. Arrange in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Melt remaining butter and drizzle over chicken croquettes. Bake chicken croquettes 30 minutes until golden brown..
- For gravy I just used McCormik's Chicken gravy packets which we really like and is easy to make..
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken Croquettes modified from Diana Rattray's recipe on southernfood.com recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.