Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscles. So be aware with the food you devour as it can really create a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health as well as the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? We can really say that various foods add to our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class fare.
In the end, your body requires the best nutritional foods to carry on. The right kind of fat is required, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. Obviously, to add to most of this you can’t live without water. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not take note of including several vitamins and minerals. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the harmful type of cholesterol. Omega-3 is present in salmon, that is classed being a superfood as it includes this fatty acid and it’s an excellent supply of protein. One more advantage of Omega-3 as you get older is the way it is known for a positive effect on your brain’s health. You can find Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, many of which can be classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. You can have instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Get 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- Take 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Take 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.