Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write every single thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose fat? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to track your food. There is more to food journaling than composing an index of what you eat during the day. You must record various other very important information. Here are a few tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your feelings while you eat. This will show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy beef and potato bake recipe. To cook creamy beef and potato bake you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Get 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of milk, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.