Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as you can whenever you write down what you take in. You have to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. You should record all of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 zucchini bake recipe. You can cook chicken 🐔 zucchini bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Use 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of onions, sliced.
- Use 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.