Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as possible while you write down what you take in. It just isn’t enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. The proper way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to record how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is important to understand that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To make balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you only need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Take of Salmon.
- Get 4 of Salmon filets.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Provide of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Get 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Provide 1 of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- Use 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Arugula.
- Provide 4 of Whole potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.