Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a great way and a sluggish way to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record other vital pieces of information too. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan casserole recipe. You can have chicken parmesan casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Take 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- Take 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- Use 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- Use 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- Use 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.