Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. This is so right. As an example, meats like chicken contain amino acids which are vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Ingesting the correct fare is consequently crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terms, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Putting on fat is just one of the problems with eating the incorrect food and, versus this, a good food can give you energy as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why they are also considered to be superfoods. As mentioned, natural vitamins are important and a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away loss of sight in old age.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start out eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni recipe. You can cook creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Take 14 oz of Campbells Creamy Herb & Garlic cooking soup.
- Take 16 oz of Rigatoni pasta.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie or cooked).
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 14 oz of diced fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Get 15 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced jalapeños.
- Get 1 cup of italian style panko bread crumbs.
- Get of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Cook pasta as directed on the package until al-dente and drain..
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes, alfredo & jalapeños. Stir in pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs & 1/2 cup cheese..
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining bread crumbs & cheese. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes & Serve..
If you find this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.