Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you are. That is so right. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you devour as it could really make a difference. Folks these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and give you lots of vital nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward language, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Bad foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to help you reduce sickness and disease. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Superfoods also have another health quality in how they boost your protection. Garlic is often a well known superfood that can provide your immune system a real boost, which will help your body ward off illnesses. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by garlic. If you’ve a sensitive stomach then it’s best to not consume garlic as it can bother the lining. Green tea is an choice in your case, in particular if the idea of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink as it carries polyphenols. Moreover, apparently green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet tooth chocolate saltines recipe. To cook sweet tooth chocolate saltines you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Use 1 of Cooking spray and foil to line cookie sheet.
- Take 40 of Saltine crackers.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of Butter (3/4 cup).
- Take 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of Semisweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil..
- Arrange saltine crackers salt side down, until the pan is entirely covered.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together and boil until it turns caramel in color. Watch carefully as this happens in just a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the saltines. Bake in oven for 3-5min or until it begins to bubble..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over saltines. Wait until the chips melt then spread out evenly with a knife..
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy. Story leftovers in a zip lock bag or airtight container..
If you find this Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.