Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My skhafthini left over's recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My skhafthini left over's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My skhafthini left over's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible when you write down what you take in. It isn’t sufficient to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the quantities of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of something you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This will show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my skhafthini left over's recipe. You can have my skhafthini left over's using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My skhafthini left over's:
- Use of Chakalaka.
- Provide 4 of carrots grated.
- Provide 1 of full onion.
- You need 1 of robots peppers.
- Take to fry of Olive oil.
- Take 1 Tin of baked beans.
- You need Pinch of mild rajah curry spice.
- Get Pinch of steak and chops spice.
- You need Pinch of BBQ spice.
- Use of Spinach.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get of Mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 1 cube of Chicken stock.
- Use of Braai meat.
- Take of Steak.
- Use of Boerewors.
- You need Pinch of BBQ spice.
- Use Pinch of steak and chops.
- Prepare Pinch of braai spice.
Steps to make My skhafthini left over's:
- Fry your diced onion and peppers on olive oil till slightly brown, then add all your spices and fry, after add your carrots and fry for 30 minutes then after add your baked beans and fry for 10 minutes then you done.
- Fry your diced onion on olive oil when slightly brown add your chicken stock, after add your spinach and fry for 30 minutes after add your mushroom sauce and let it simmer.
- Spice your steak meat and braai on braai stand and when done with steak braai your wors no spices on wors..
If you find this My skhafthini left over's recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.