Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as you can when you write down what you consume. It just isn’t enough to simply write down “salad” on a list. You should list each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to include the amounts of the foods you eat. “Cereal” will not be enough although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. To cook baked pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pasta:
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of penne lisce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of penne rigate.
- Use 2 of jar of ragu sauce.
- Provide 300 grams of ricotta extra creamy 300 g.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Use 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Baked pasta:
- Boil your noodles in some salted water with a little bit of oil. You can boil both of the penne pasta together once the noodles are done boiling drain the noodles and set aside remember to add a little cold water here in there just so the noodles don't stick together while in your strainer.
- While your noodles are boiling chop up the garlic onions and red peppers also shred your cheeses.
- In a frying pan add oil and the onions and fry just until slightly softened once the onions start to soften add the garlic and the red peppers continue frying for a few minutes then add the ground beef.
- Continue cooking until the beef is well done and no longer pink drain the fat from the beef in a strainer and then add it back to the frying pan add the garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasonings then add the ragu sauce mix well then add the sugar cook for few minutes then turn off the stove and set aside.
- In an oven pan that has a lid add a little bit of the sauce to the bottom then add a layer of the penne noodles.
- Add a layer of the sauce on top of the noodles then take your ricotta cheese and add the milk to it mix it up and put it on top of the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles over top of the ricotta add another layer of sauce and then add a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese on top of the sauce using the mozzarella first and then the cheddar.
- Bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for 30 minutes covered then uncover it and bake another 20 minutes let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving enjoy.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.