Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as you can get while you write down the things you eat. It isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to behari chicken tikka (oven baked) recipe. You can cook behari chicken tikka (oven baked) using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked):
- Provide of Chicken Tikka Pieces 4 (you can also take boneless chicken 1kg).
- Get 5 Tbsp of yogurt.
- Use 5 Tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 2 Tsp of Onion Fried.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green papaya paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger gatlic Paste.
- Get of Behari Masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Black Cardamon (Bari Elaichi).
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg and Mace.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kasmiri chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide clove of 3 to 4.
- You need 1 stick of Dar chinni.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- Take of grind all masala into fine powder.
- Use of Poppy seeds 1tbsp (washed soaked dried -grinded.
Instructions to make Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked):
- Washed chicken make slit on each piece. add all masala Mustard Oil ginger paste papaya paste onion poppy seed paste and all dry masala. mix it and rub all masala on chicken marinate it for 5 to 6 hours add yogurt 30 min before 3 cooking give coal smoke for 15 min put chicken pieces on baking tray and bake it in oven for 30 to 40 min at 180. grill it before serving. Serve it with imli ki chuttney abd creamy yigurt.
If you find this Behari Chicken Tikka (Oven Baked) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.