Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose fat? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. There is much more to food journaling than writing an index of what you eat during the day. You must record some other very important information. Here are a few hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked turkish andana kebab recipe. To cook baked turkish andana kebab you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Turkish Andana Kebab:
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken mince.
- Use 2 tsp of salt or as your taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac powder optional.
- Take 1 of medium size onion.
- Use 1 of small size green or red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Get 4 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander and mint.
- Use 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 of small piece of coal.
Steps to make Baked Turkish Andana Kebab:
- Sb sey phley ap ney qeemey ko achi trhan wash kar ke khush krna hai phr is mey taman spices add krni hai..yaani ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander powder, sumac and yoghurt.
- Blender mey ye qeema leyna hai phr is mey spices ke baad bareek pyaz kati hoe, green chilli kati hoe dhania podina and small cubes mey kati hoe shimla mirch add krni hai.
- Phr blender mey sbko blend kar lain.
- Phr Coiley ko aag mey red kar ke is qeemey ke uper kisi bowl mey rakh dain or few drops oil ke daalain or phr dhak dain…
- Ap ney ab is ko stick ki madad sey kabab shape mey sari kabab ready krni preheat oven mey 20 minutes bake karain…mazedar Turkish kabab ready hain.
If you find this Baked Turkish Andana Kebab recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.