Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including chicken include amino acids which are vital as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply dine properly. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what typifies as a superfood. We can in truth say that some foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are viewed as the right type of food.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant within tomatoes which can be why they are also considered to be superfoods. Spinach can also be another first-class food because it contains a lot of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach might assist you in the later years due to lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe. You can cook fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow using 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Take of For rice: 2 cups rice.
- Get 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of scotch bonnet(atarugu).
- Take 1 cup of onions.
- Provide of Garlic (optional).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Use of Carrot.
- You need of Green beans.
- Get of Peas.
- Provide of For chicken: 1 whole chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground coriander.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of For salad: 1 medium cabbage.
- Use of Carrots.
- Take of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Use of Potatoes.
- Take of Egg.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Baked beans.
- Use of Cooked pasta.
- Prepare of Sliced onions.
Instructions to make Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow:
- Per boil rice and set aside. In a pot add oil, add onions, garlic, scotch bonnet and stir for 2 mins..
- Put on low heat and add in spices. Then pour in per boiled rice and chicken or beef broth. Stir gently and let it cook for 25 mins or when your rice is done..
- In a non stick pan add oil, and all vegetables and stir fry on low heat for 3 to 5 mins. Till vegetables are soft. Add to your rice and stir. Your fried rice is ready to be served.
- Cut your chicken into desires size and put in a pot. Add in the spices and let it cook. Take it off the heat and fry in oil till it turns brown..
- Cut the cabbage, grate your carrots, cut your green pepper, cucumber, boiled potatoes and eggs into desired size. Put the cabbage on a plate and put the rest of the vegetables and decorate. Add mayonnaise, baked beans, cooked pasta, sliced onions.
If you find this Fried rice, fried chicken and coeslow recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.