Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth On Superfoods.
You have become what you put in your body. This is so true. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscular tissues. So be careful with the foodstuff you eat as it could possibly really make a difference. People these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and offer you plenty of necessary nutrients. So what constitutes being a superfood. Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the great and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Some other good superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they include something referred to as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach that’s full of iron and also one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away sightlessness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled irish potatoes & omelette recipe. You can cook boiled irish potatoes & omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Get 2 of egg.
- Provide 1 of fresh tomatoes(sliced).
- Use 2 of fresh pepper(chopped).
- Provide 1 of small green bell pepper sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take dash of knorr cube.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 6 of irish potatoes.
- You need of baked beans to serve.
Steps to make Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Break egg in bowl and whisk then set.
- Place pan on heat and vegetable oil then add onions and stir in tomatoes and pepper after 1 minutes then add salt and knorr cube.
- Stir very well and then add eggs and green bell pepper and scrambles everything together.
- Peel and parboil irish potatoes and once its cooked through, serve with scrambled eggs and baked beans by the side.
If you find this Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.