Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you might be. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that bird will be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to fix cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine appropriately. Folks currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to boost your wellbeing and offer you plenty of necessary nutrients. So what constitutes being a superfood. In easy language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Poor foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to help decrease health issues and disease. As you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the right type of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which is why also they are thought to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach that’s full of iron and also one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach might help you during your later years because of the lutein in it that can help avert you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swag-a-licous n bomb-diggity baked potato triangles recipe. To make swag-a-licous n bomb-diggity baked potato triangles you only need 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles:
- Prepare of to cook potatoes:.
- Take 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Use 4 lb of russet, idaho or baking potatoes.
- Get 2 medium of yellow onions ( sliced into rings).
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of season salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of tbl. dried parsely.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of bacon grease from bacon.
- Use 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of optional suggested toppings (as much or as less as u want).
- Use 1 of sour cream.
- Get 1 of chives.
- Get 1 of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 of salsa.
- Take 1 of shredded/chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of chili.
- Get 1 of jalepenos.
- Get 1 of banana pepper rings.
- Use 1 of more bacon crumbles.
- Provide 1 of tobasco sauce.
- Get 1 of taco meat.
Instructions to make Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles:
- Fry bacon as u noramally would…
- Place bacon on a paper towel lined plate to let drain .. set aside..
- Reserved that swag-a-licous bacon grease for later!.
- Wash potatoes. No need to peel unless u dont like the peel, then peel them.. i leave peel on cuz gosh darn it.. i like the peel!.
- Slice those potatoes into about 1.5 inch thick slices!.
- Cut each slice into 4 making wedges/triangles…
- Place potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet. Alternating with your sliced onion! Making it kinda layered,.
- Pour bacon grease over potatoes evenly, toss to coat if needed..
- Sprinkle seasonings over the top..
- Bake for 50 minutes to one hour on 375°F, tossing the potatoes halfway through..
- Remove from oven, give the potatoes a good toss around, sprinkle the cheese over the entire top of potatoes..
- Next crumble ur bacon and sprinkle over the cheese..
- Bake an additional 10-15 min, or until potatoes r cooked through..
- TO SERVE:.
- Place some swag-a-licous potatoes onto plate and top with toppings of choice.. now u will have swag-a-licous bomb diggity potatoes!.
- I used, sour cream and chopped tomato. Mine were bomb without the diggity.. ;).
- Enjoy and share ur swag!.
If you find this Swag-A-Licous N Bomb-Diggity Baked potato Triangles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.