Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal,Palak, Potatoes,Cheese Baked Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal,Palak, Potatoes,Cheese Baked Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to simply write down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” defintely won’t be adequate although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal,palak, potatoes,cheese baked casserole recipe. You can cook dal,palak, potatoes,cheese baked casserole using 31 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal,Palak, Potatoes,Cheese Baked Casserole:
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked yellow moong dal.
- You need 1 bowl of cooked palak.
- Provide 1 bowl of sauted,sliced potatoes.
- You need 1 bowl of grated paneer.
- Get 6 cubes of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of For Dal.
- You need 1 of small bowl yellow moong dal.
- You need 1 of tomato grated.
- Take 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take of For Palak.
- Prepare 4 bunches of palak.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 2 of onions cut lengthwise.
- Use 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 3-4 of garlic.
- Take 4-5 of green chilles.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take of For Sauted Potatoes..
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Use To taste of salt.
Steps to make Dal,Palak, Potatoes,Cheese Baked Casserole:
- How to cook dal…..
- Wash and soak dal for 1/2 an hour..
- In pressure cooker,heat ghee,add jeera,when it crackles,add tomato,ginger and all the dry masalas..
- Mix well,add enough water to soak the dal,cover the lid and pressure cook for 2whistles..
- Allow it to cool completely,open the lid and adjust the taste..
- The dal show be thick,keep aside..
- Wash and chop palak..
- In a heavy bottom vessel,boil 1cup water,add all the veggies,cook for 10mins..
- Allow it to cool completely,grind it to paste..
- Heat oil,add grounded palak,all the dry masalas and saute it for 10mins or till water dries..
- The gravy should be thick, adjust the taste.,keep aside..
- Wash,peel and cut potato slices..
- Apply salt over potatoes..
- Heat ghee in non -stick pan,saute potatoes cover and cook till it's done..
- Keep it aside..
- Grease the baking dish..
- Place layer of dal, layer of palak,layer of potatoes,layer of grated paneer and layer of cheese,dot it wth butter.Repeat the process..
- Place the baking dish in pre -heated oven,bake it for 15mins or till cheese turns golden.
- Serve hot one pot meal…
If you find this Dal,Palak, Potatoes,Cheese Baked Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.