Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You have become what you put within your body. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. So be aware with the food you devour as it could really create a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can really say that various foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with eating the wrong foodstuff and, versus this, the right food may give you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good fare.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of one’s body not getting the best form of nourishment. The right kind of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you’ll need carbohydrates. Of course, to add to all of this you can not survive without water. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not pay attention to including some vitamins and minerals. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the consequences of the bad one. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 also can aid your brain by protecting it from illnesses you always get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood kinds in which you will get Omega-3.
Superfoods are positively worth ingesting as they give you plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe. To make baked potato and broccoli casserole you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked potato and broccoli casserole:
- Take 4 cup of cubed potatoes (approx. 3 large), or a small bag of baby potatoes, that's what I used for this.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 4 slice of bacon (regular cut), cook and crumble.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, or 2 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt, or more, this was enough for me.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Use 2 of scallions, finely sliced.
Steps to make Baked potato and broccoli casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Spray 8×8 or larger casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, broccoli, olive oil, bacon drippings (if used), and salt..
- Stir in bacon and 3/4 cup of cheese..
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese on top..
- Cover with foil and bake about 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle scallions on top..
If you find this Baked potato and broccoli casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.