Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as possible when you write down what you take in. It isn’t sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. The right way to do it is always to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork chops recipe. You can have oven baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Take 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Get 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- Provide 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Provide 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- Use 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- Get 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
If you find this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.