Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is critical simply because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This will show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe. To cook leftover meatloaf and baked potato you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover meatloaf and baked potato:
- You need of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- You need 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- You need of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- Use of Cheese.
- Take of Added tater tots.
- You need of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
Instructions to make Leftover meatloaf and baked potato:
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
If you find this Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.