Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sliced Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can track your meals the right way or the wrong way. There is far more to food journaling than creating a listing of what you eat during the day. You must keep track of various other very important information. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your spirits when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced baked potato recipe. To cook sliced baked potato you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sliced Baked Potato:
- Take 1 of potato.
- You need of Mozrella or any cheese or your choice,thinly sliced depends on the cut on potato.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide Pinch of black pepper or as per taste.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Sliced Baked Potato:
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices. In bowl prepare drizzling with olive oil,salt pepper and oregano. In baking paper in the oven tray then put the sliced potato add cheese inside the potato slices and drizzle the potato..
- Preheat the oven at 200° for 15 mins,Bake the sliced potato for 20 to 25 mins,you can check with knife if the potato is cooked or not, if not then let it for some more time Note that the baking time increases with the size and quantity of the potato..
If you find this Sliced Baked Potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.