Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can while you write down what you take in. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. You should record each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to remember that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe. To make awesome cheesy baked ziti you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Take 1 box of ziti or penne noodles.
- Provide 1 lb of sour cream.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 can of jar spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 3 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of fresh ground pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of balsamic or red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 16 of each sliced provolone cheese.
Instructions to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Line a 9 x 13 (or larger) casserole pan with Reynolds casserole liner foil/paper. If you don't have this make sure to coat pan with cooking spray..
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef..
- Add chopped onions to the ground beef and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Drain beef mixture in a colander, set aside..
- Add 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the skillet. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, ground pepper and 1tsp garlic powder..
- Drizzle a small amount add the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the lined pan to keep pasta from sticking..
- Place half the pasta in the pan..
- Layer half of the sauce mixture on top of the pasta..
- Lay eight slices of provolone cheese to cover the sauce mixture..
- Soon half the sour cream/cheese mixture over the provolone and spread out..
- Layer the last of the noodles, then sauce mixture, then 8 slices of provolone and last of the sour cream/cheese mixture..
- Bake in a 350° pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted..
If you find this Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.