Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get whenever you record the things you eat. It is not enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked samosa with beetroot yoghurt dip recipe. You can cook baked samosa with beetroot yoghurt dip using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable margarine or regular cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk to brush the dough.
- Use of For stuffing.
- Prepare 2 of large boiled potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of mix veg like green peas, chopped carrot & sweet corn.
- Get 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 3 pods of garlic.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of whole coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
Instructions to make Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip:
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, vegetable shortening or oil,carom seeds and mix well to form a crumbly texture..
- Add water and make a stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 1/2 an hour..
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and kasuri methi. Grind them coarsely..
- Take garlic pods, green chillies and coriander leaves and grind to make a paste..
- Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida and grinded paste. Saute for few seconds..
- Mash the boiled potato and add to the pan. Add also the mix veggies..
- Mix well with the paste. Add coarsely ground spice powder and salt. Mix well. Add dry pomegranate seeds and mango powder..
- Take the lime size ball from the dough and roll it to make a oblong shape sheet with little thick and about 5-6 inch diameter..
- Cut the sheet into half. Take one half of the sheet and brush the straight side of the sheet with little water..
- Take one edge of the straight side and place it on the other edge of the straight side in such a way that it forms a cone..
- Pinch the corner of the cone so that it seals nicely..
- Place 1&1/2 tbsp of filling making sure to fill 3/4th of the cone..
- Brush the inside of the remaining part of cone with water..
- Now with your fingers fold a little the longer side of the cone and then seal both the edges with your fingers..
- Samosa is ready, make all the samosas and keep in the baking tray..
- Brush each samosa with milk & bake at 200 C until they become light golden brown and crisp..
- For the yoghurt dip, grate a small piece of beetroot, keep in a small napkin, fold and squeeze to extract juice..
- Add the juice to some beaten yoghurt, also add a pinch of salt and black salt,..
- Mix well to make a thick pink yogurt dip..
- Serve hot with the prepared yoghurt dip and sweet tamarind sauce..
If you find this Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.