Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write almost everything down but no weight drop off of you? There is a right way and a incorrect way to track your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a number of hints that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot shakkarpara recipe. You can have baked beetroot shakkarpara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara:
- Get 1/4 cup of Beetroot pulp.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wholewheat flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Get a pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 – 3 tbsps of Water – (as required).
Instructions to make Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara:
- After peeling the beetroots, cook them in water until tender. Then grate and grind to form a paste with the water used for cooking. (I used 2 small beetroots which yielded 1/4 cup of pulp)..
- Now mix together the whole wheat flour, beet pulp, sugar, salt, ghee, sesame seeds with water as required to form a soft dough..
- Now preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade..
- Take a ball of dough and roll it to form a thin roti. Prick holes on it evenly using a fork..
- Now cut diamond shapes or any shapes of your choice. (see to that you do not cut them too small, or it will be difficult to flip the sides, while baking).
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, flipping them all once after 8 minutes..
If you find this Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.