Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t reducing your weight? You can track your food the right way or the wrong way. There is far more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a few of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Provide of Chicken Thighs.
- Take of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- Get of Chili Powder.
- Provide of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.