Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down also. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your spirits when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato topped lamb bake.💟 recipe. To make my potato topped lamb bake.💟 you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Provide 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- You need Half of the meat off a leg of lamb diced as small as you can.
- Use 1 tsp of dried paprika.
- Take 1 of little salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Use 1 of fried veg Stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Dried chicken stock cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled water.
- Get 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sweet peas.
- Use 6 of florets broccoli.
- Provide 4 of potatoes sliced into 1/4 in thick part boiled + rinsed cold.
Instructions to make My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onion minced lamb or chopped as small as you can. (I slow cooked lamb overnight.)Stir in then add the paprika, black pepper salt. Stir..
- Add the boiled water then the veg and chicken stock to it and stir in. Next add the wine, let it bubble on high for 2 minutes then add peas,broccoli stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water and add to the mix to thicken a little..
- Next let it cool down then grease a oven dish and add the lamb mix. Leave it to cool a bit more then get the sliced potato and lay them out across the top of the lamb mix. And spray olive oil on top of potatoes..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes until the potatoes are a nice brown colour..
- Then serve hot..
If you find this My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.