Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of morning you eat items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a few days you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holy heck potato bake recipe. You can cook holy heck potato bake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Holy Heck Potato Bake:
- Use 2 kg of potatoes.
- Take 800 ml of thickened cream.
- Take 4 of heaped tbs chicken stock or small pouch of liquid chicken stock concentrate.
- Use 8 cloves of garlic, crushed.
Instructions to make Holy Heck Potato Bake:
- Peel your spuds and cut into medium sized cubes, much like for a potato salad.
- Place in large pot of boiling water and cook to the point that they're only the slightest bit firm.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl whisk together the cream, stock powder and garlic. Taste to make sure both the garlic and chicken stock are strong enough in flavour. Add more if needs be.
- Once potatoes are cooked drain and tip into a lasagne dish. Pour over cream mixture and place in preheated oven set at 200℃.
- Bake for approximately an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so until golden and the cream has turned into a butter consistency.
- Serve as a side to salmon steak, steak, chops, chicken pieces and so forth.
If you find this Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.