Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This will allow you to find out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because those are moments that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! recipe. You can have loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Get of First Half of Dish.
- Take 4 of boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded.
- Get 5-6 of potatoes.
- Use 1 of black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use of rice.
- Take 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube, i use Maggi brand.
- Get 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onion.
- Use 1 of crumbled bacon, as much as you want!.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Puree the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and about 1/2 cup of water together..
- Add the oil to a deep pot and fry the rice on high until it turns slightly golden..
- Once rice is golden, add the tomato puree. Crumble the chicken bullion cube in this mixture. Once it begins to boil, give it a good stir, turn the heat to low, and cover to simmer..
- Let the rice simmer about 15 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Test consistency of rice, if too crunchy add one more cup of water and let simmer again..
- While rice is simmering, wash and dice potatoes.
- If you need to, boil the chicken. (I always have shredded chicken, I use it in everything). Boil with 2 cloves garlic and half an onion for great flavor! Shred by pulling apart with a fork while still hot..
- Add chicken to potatoes and place in a deep baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of veggie oil, and stir this together..
- Bake for about 50 minutes, stirring two or three times..
- While this is baking, cut your green onion and fry and crumble your bacon. (Jalapeños are there because I like them. They're optional).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are done cooking, stir in the rice and top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cook an additional five minutes..
- Add other toppings as desired (green onion, sour cream, etc) and enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.