Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you are. This really is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply eat appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us well and so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Inferior foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to assist diminish health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
In the end, your system needs the right nutritional foods to survive. You need protein to develop and mend cells, carbohydrates to provide the body energy and fats to keep your body running right. Additionally, another fundamental part in all this is water to drink. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including several vitamins and minerals. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the consequences from the bad one. Superfoods are rich in several of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 could also help your brain by shielding it from diseases you always get from aging. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll see Omega-3.
It now appears to be a great time to start out consuming some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato chicken bake recipe. You can cook loaded potato chicken bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Provide 3 of chicken breasts (cubed).
- Get 3 of large potatoes (cubed).
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce.
- Get 1/2 of onion (minced).
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of green onion (diced).
- Use 6 tsp of butter.
Steps to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash & cube potatoes, put into a bowl & set aside..
- In a seperate bowl add paprika, salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Set aside! In another seperate bowl mix olive oil & hot sauce. Now combine both bowls, mix well..
- Pour cubed potatoes into sauce mixture & evenly coat the potatoes..
- In a sprayed cassarole dish spoon out potatoes. Try to keep as much of the sauce mix in the bowl as possible..
- Now put potatoes in the oven, stirring every 10-15 mins. Bake for about 40 mins..
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken breasts. Add breasts to remaining sauce & evenly coat. Then dice up onion & add to the chicken & sauce..
- In seperate bowl combine cheese, green onions & bacon bits..
- Once potatoes are almost tender, add chicken mix on top of poatoes, cook for about 20 mins covered..
- On top of chicken sprinkle cheese mix & place back in the oven uncovered for another 15-20 mins..
- When serving you may add additional hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing but this is optional. ENJOY!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.