Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. Quite literally, you are. For instance, meats such as chicken include amino acids that happen to be significant as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. Eating the correct foods is therefore imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the good and the inferior. Putting on body weight is just one of the issues with consuming the incorrect foodstuff and, vs this, the proper food may give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. As you may imagine, superfoods are viewed as the right type of food.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of the body not getting the proper kind of nutrition. The correct type of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you’ll need carbohydrates. Obviously, to add to most of this you can’t live without water. There are additional nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. For instance, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is essential for the body, as it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Superfoods are rich in several of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 also can help your brain by defending it from ailments you usually get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood varieties in which you’ll get Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken potato bake recipe. You can cook cheesy chicken potato bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- Provide 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- Take 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- Prepare of Olive oil for browning chicken.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.