Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats such as chicken contain amino acids which are important as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you eat correctly. People nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your health and provide you with a lot of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great as well as the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
In the end, your body needs the correct nutritional foods to survive. You need protein to create and repair cells, carbohydrates to deliver the body energy and fats to keep your body running correctly. Obviously, to include to all of this you cannot survive without water. The correct level of minerals and vitamins can be important even though not at all times easy to attain, along with another forms of nutrient. For example, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is essential for the body, as it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol within the blood. Superfoods are rich in several of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. One more good thing about Omega-3 as you get older is how it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood types in which you will get Omega-3.
It now seems to be a great time to start out ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken recipe. To make ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken:
- Take 2-4 of chicken pieces (duhhh).
- Prepare of rice.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Get of your choice of vegetables (I use mange-tout, baby corn, spring onions and baby brocolli).
- Take 3 of Anaheim peppers.
- Take 2-3 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 3/4 of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon, chilli flakes, parsley and paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take of rosemary (optional, but helps with taste, hmmn hmnn mnn).
- Provide of for the ofada stew:.
- You need 2-3 of maggi/knorr bouillon cubes.
- You need 1/2 of – 1 tbsp crayfish.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of Iru.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 of – 2 tsp salt.
- Get 150 of – 200ml palm oil.
Steps to make Ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken:
- Ok, First step is to season your chicken and leave to marinade anywhere from 3 hours to overnight. Then when that is all done, bring out your chicken and dip into egg, then into bread crumbs, then sprinkle coriander on it and toss into oven. (180 d.F for about 45 minutes. I prefer my meat not too moist, so I add little oil and tend to use a cloth to dab out the extra moisture in-between cooking)..
- Boil your rice! done! moving on!.
- Steam or sauté your vegetables! done! moving on! we’re making time here aren’t we? I LAV IT!.
- Now, time for the stew we have all been waiting for. For your Ofada stew, cut up your Anaheim peppers and bell peppers and blend slightly rough in a blender, with some added water to help the peppers blend properly..
- Once blended, get your pot/pan and put into it your blended mix, and leave on medium heat for a while, until the fluid has dried up and all you are left with is a dry pepper mix. This allows the pepper to really soak up the palm oil and seasonings and also, your stew does not have taste stolen from it by excess fluid. Refer to the image attached.
- Now, in the same pan/pot or a new one if you’d like, add your palm oil and leave on medium heat for 5-6 minutes, it will start to smoke, don’t worry, this is just the bleaching process. Now add Iru and chopped onions and fry for about 5 minutes, (at this point, if you were doing it with assorted meat, this is where you would add them to fry, they will absorb the oil, but eventually release it back). After frying your Iru and onions for 5 minutes, add your crayfish, salt and other seasonings..
- Leave to fry-cook for another 2 minutes, then add your dry pepper mix. The mix will cook just like if you were using meat, it will absorb the oil, cook, and then release it back to the top, once you start to see your oil rise to the top, it means your stew is ready. At this point, you can either take it off, dish it and eat it because you cannot wait any longer as the suspense is killing you and the family, or you could just cook it for 5 more minutes to darken more..
- That is it, ladies and gentlemen, and your finished stew should look something like this.
- Now go ahead and combine all and enjoy your meal. leave any comments below of what you think! your own recipes! how will you tweak this? do you have a way to make it better? or do you just want to tell me I am awesome!.
If you find this Ofada stew & breaded oven baked chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.