Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down exactly what time of day it is while you eat. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll notice, for example, that although you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because all those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey glazed oven baked chicken recipe. To make honey glazed oven baked chicken you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken:
- Get 1/4 of of a carton of soft chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 6 of large garlic cloves minced or finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger, peeled and finely grated.
- Use of I tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or use according to your taste.
Steps to make Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the marinated ingredients, 3/4 cup Honey, 1/2 cup Soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice, 2 tbsp Dijon mustard, grated ginger, finely chopped garlic, 1 tbsp black.pepper, salt..
- Reserve 2/3 cup of marinade and refrigerate..
- Place chicken into a Ziploc bag, pour marinade over chicken and seal without any air and refrigerate overnight. But you need to turn the bag few times..
- Preheat open. Place rack in the centre of the oven.. Place patchment paper over the baking pan. Arrange chicken skin side up, so chicken pieces care not touching, Add enough marinade to coat the bottom of the pan. Bake for 25mins.
- Turn chicken over skin side down and bake for additional 20mins. (Simply means turn the chicken and bake the other side for 20mins.).
- If you want the chicken skin caramelized, remove from the oven and turn over. Then boil on high heat for 3-4mins until skin is browned..
- While chicken is baking, pour the reserved 2/3 cup of marinade into a small sauce pan. Boil on reduced heat for 7mins u til thickened..
- Brush over the baked Chicken and enjoy your yummy Baked Honey Glazed chicken…
If you find this Honey glazed Oven baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.